Our website address is www.clubexpats.com
CLUB EXPATS LLC complies with the Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the LOPD and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. From now on hereinafter in this document we will name the General Data Protection Regulation as RGPD.
The information collected in our forms and that we use to carry out our expatriate relocation services, events, or subscription to our weekly newsletter or those that we collect through the contact page of our WEB will only be used for the pertinent purposes, that are collected in this privacy statement.
The amount and type of information we collect depends on the nature of the interaction you have with us, but none of the information collected is considered sensitive. Visitors can always refuse to provide personally identifiable information or leave any information blank on the forms. In the same way, you can stop receiving newsletters with Club Expats events at any time if you wish by using the unsubscribe button that appears in all newsletters or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What obligations do we have to save your data?
We comply with the principles that are required of us by the RGPD:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency in all our actions. We will never give, sell or do business with your personal information.
- Personal data is only used for the specific, legitimate and explicit purpose for which it was collected, as stated on this page.
- The personal data collected is adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary.
- The personal data we hold, at all times, is accurate and up-to-date.
- We only keep personal data for the fair and necessary time for the purpose for which they were collected, as explained on this page.
- The person responsible for the processing of the data that we keep is the owner indicated at the bottom of this page, who will respond and demonstrate when required by the competent authority, the measures taken and that are being carried out for compliance with the RGPD .
- In the event of a breach of data security, we will notify the relevant control authorities without undue delay and within a maximum period of 72 hours, in addition to preparing a complete report, complying with all the conditions that we are given. required by the GDPR.
- We are obliged to transfer personal data in exceptional cases as required by law, and we will do so. Also, and only if you give us permission to do so, we can transfer your personal data to interested third parties, but in this case, as it is not a legal requirement, we will always ask for your consent.
Pro Activity Responsibility
This principle obliges us to analyze what data we process, for what purpose we do it and what type of processing operations we carry out. All this is fully exposed in this document.
For this reason, we are clear that the measures we have applied are those provided for by the RGPD for this case and we are sure that they are adequate to comply with it. In addition, at any time, we can prove it at the request of any interested party and before the supervisory authorities.
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
Whenever we need any of your data, we will ask for your express consent, by checking a box indicated for this purpose, so that you allow us to save it. In our WEB we do not need to obtain your data from a source other than you directly, since we do not ask for personal data from anyone except you as the interested party. The sources from which we obtain the personal data that we keep in our database are:
- Contact information
When you as visitors leave your information on the web, we collect the data shown in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent string to help spam detection. These collected data have the sole purpose of identifying the user for security, both yours and ours. They will not be given any other use than the one indicated and we will keep them as long as you do not withdraw the consent you gave us when entering them.
If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with location data (EXIF GPS) included. Website visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website. But on our WEB, as a general rule, images are not uploaded because we are not going to ask you for them.
You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting in your browser that allows you to reject cookies. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
If you read our Cookies Policy you will understand in detail how and where they are stored and for how long. You can also manage which cookies you want us to use when you interact on our WEB in this Privacy Preferences tab.
If this is the case and you need us to make you an invoice, we will ask you to send us only the data necessary to do so, your consent to keep them clear and we will keep them for the legal period required for these cases.
Third Party Links
What rights do you have over your data?
All registered users, who have browsed this website, have the following rights over their data (which they can exercise at any time), which are explained below for each of them, so that they are understood, in a simple and transparent way:
- Right to be informed. – As a user you have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent and timely manner. Any request for information from you will be attended to with diligence and transparency without any opposition.
- Right of Access.– As a user you must know and obtain when required and free of charge, all the information about your personal data that will be processed by our WEB.
- Right of Opposition.– As a user, you have the right to oppose our WEB processing your data for another service other than the one for which we ask for your consent or the one for which we have contracted. For example, we will not use the data from the invoice to send you advertising. If this were the case, you would first be informed and it would only be carried out if you gave your consent in writing.
- Right of Rectification.– Consists of the right you have as a user to correct or modify your personal information data that is erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Suppression (“Right to be Forgotten”).– This is the right that you have as a user to eliminate, from our database, all the information that you have provided us or that data that you understand to be inappropriate or excessive (this does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes, or what is the same, our duty to block contained in the LOPD and the RGPD).
- Portability Right.– As a user you have the right to ask us, free of charge, for all your data that is in our possession, which we will deliver to you in a standard and easily readable format, if you ask us to, to export or send this file to another company.
- Right to Limit the Treatment of your data.– As a user you have the right to limit the treatment of your data, by our WEB, in a precautionary way, for example, if you are not sure of the data you gave us and want to check it. . So, in the period of time that you require, we will keep all your information in our database, but we will not make any use of it. Once you have made the pertinent checks, you can either keep your data in our database, modifying them if you ask us, or request their total deletion, if that is what you prefer.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized or automated decisions.– As a user you have the right not to use the information we have about your data to make a decision, which may affect you directly, based solely on them, not even for an elaboration of profiles.
You can exercise your rights at any time you decide simply by sending us an email to INFO@CLUBEXPATS.COM with what you want us to do; We will respond to your initial registration email so that you can correctly identify yourself with your national identity document or passport. Once this step is done, we will do what you tell us regarding your personal data immediately.
Where we send your data
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (‘LOPD’), and the new General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD UE 2016/679) of December 24 May 2016, we inform you that your personal data and information that you provide us when completing this electronic form, will be incorporated into a personal data file owned by the holder indicated below.
In this sense, we inform you that the purpose of collecting and processing your data is to resolve queries raised about the content of this website. The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, being impossible to carry out the stated purpose if you do not provide these data.
In order to use the query form, it is an essential requirement to check the box of acceptance of the use of your data, this implies that you express your consent for the data provided to be incorporated into an automated file owned by the owner indicated below.
Likewise, we ask you not to include in this query form, since they are not necessary in any case, data related to your health, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, union affiliation, sex life, sexual orientation, genetic data, biometric data or data related to the commission of criminal or administrative offenses. In the case of doing it by mistake, please, we ask you to contact us immediately to remove them from our database.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can automatically recognize and approve follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you register as a user on our website (if applicable), we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. As a user you can view, edit or delete your personal information at any time (except that you cannot change your username). Webmasters can also view and edit that information.
The data collected to complete an invoice will be kept for 6 years after the closing of the annual audit, by legal instructions from our financial advisors. If its deletion is requested, we will anonymize your data and/or proceed to remove your information from publicly accessible sites.
CLUB EXPATS LLC
111 HARBOR DRIVE
KEY BISCAYNE FL. 3149